Making a Mark

Addicted to Stamps has a 'Make your Mark' challenge this week - just make a card and colour it using markers - simples.
Here's my card


The colours have come out terrible on this - I have photographed a few times and this I'm afraid is the best I can come up with - sorry

My digi is one of my own (see the left hand side bar if you want one yourself) and I have coloured it using my Promarkers - Pine and Warm Grey 1.
My card stock is from my stash and I have used some seam binding ribbon, ruffled at the side to add a bit of texture.
Again my favourite embellishment has made an appearance - Liquid Pearls and a few punched flowers - can you tell that they are green?!

Please do go and take a look at all the other gorgeous efforts of the dt - you won't be disappointed, and I will see you soon. Thanks for looking - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. I think it turned out wonderfully. I love your digi, so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jacqueline - love the subtle/delicate shading; just gorgeous.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever you making your own digi's ! beautifully coloured, I had the same trouble photographing mine must have taken 20 pictures and all rubbish . Gorgeous design and love the seam binding.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.