Freshly Made Sketches



How great is this sketch? I fell in love with it the moment I saw it and thought it was the perfect opportunity to use my gorgeous new SU Blossom Punch - take a look


I have used some of my Timeless Portrait DSP along with my favourite colour card stock Cherry Cobbler. My smaller flowers are made using the Boho Blossoms Punch and Island Indigo card stock with a jewelled brad in the centre. My sentiment is from the 'My Friend' stamp set. Just hope I can find a suitable envelope for this creation as some of my elements are off the page - I thought it was a good idea at the time!!
The link to the challenge is under the sketch, bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Great card Jacqueline! I love those colours! The flower is sweet and I love that jewel brad centre! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card .... that paper is so pretty and your flower with the pretty centre is super cute!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Jacqueline and really showcases that gorgeous paper! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boho blossoms for the centre of your flower and shiny brad. Gorgeous papers too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Jacqueline! I really like this DSP. The rhinestone brad center for the flower is the perfect touch. Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.