Back to Christmas Crafting

It's Saturday and that means it's another challenge at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown. This week we want to see cards depicting Christmas songs


There are some specific rules concerning this challenge so please do check out the blog for all the details. Meanwhile - here is my card


The song I've chosen is my favourite carol - 'In The Bleak Mid-winter' and I look forward to singing it every Christmas.
I have brayered my background with blue ink (Brocade Blue and Baja Breeze) and covered the snowy ground with some clear Rock Candy Distress Stickles. My trees are from Lovely as a Tree and have been stamped using Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake ink. To finish I added some ribbon, sparkly snowflakes and some blue bling.


The team have come up with some stunning cards to show you this morning so please do pop over and say hello and I will see you soon - Jacqueline xx



Comments

  1. WOW, I'm actually speechless (for once). This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jacqueline! This is absolutely STUNNING! LOVE the snowy scene--the glitter and glam is gorgeous! Wow, that was a lot of g's...anyway, I adore it! Thanks for your support--I really appreciate you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacqueline - this is just too gorgeous for words! A real work of art - I'm just in awe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way your card turned out! Amazing stamping and I like the moon, it's just perfect! Lovely as a tree is one of my favorite stamp sets, I don't think I'd ever part with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful song - and a beautiful card too Jacqueline! Your stamped scene is lovely and wow, that moon - stunning!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.