Yellow and Purple Motivation

It's Mid-week Motivation time over on Make My Monday and for it I made another Butterfly Easel Card - I've made it with some nesting butterfly dies on my Cuttlebug


I used some Bazzill Basics card stock along with some yellow from my stash drawer and ran one of the yellow butterflies through a Swiss Dots embossing folder. A sentiment and some purple flat backed gems add a finishing touch.
Hoe are you getting on with these colours this week? - the challenge can be found HERE if you are interested and it would be great to see you over there having a go - see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Just managing to catch up Jacqueline and I'm much better today thanks, just an annoying cough left.
    Absolutely gorgeous card here and also on your recent posts. I must give this a go as it looks so pretty.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh - this is amazing! I really, really need to try an easel card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw this on the MMM site and that you said that you had made is real quickly, I was like, "WHAT?!" No way--this look like it took forever! LOVE the gorgeous colors and dry embossing! LOVE your butterfly easels, Jacqueline! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These butterfly easels are fab aren't they! Yours is gorgeous in purple and yellow. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute butterfly card, I love these colors together too! Purple is my favorite color :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.