Sketch time at Addicted to Stamps

We have a lovely sketch for you this week at Addicted to Stamps - take a look at what Kylie has designed for us


Here is the card I made


I broke in a new set for this card - Bright Blossoms and made an easel card using some blue, red and white card stock.
Here's what it looks like closed


The ribbon is seam binding and some of the images have been raised up on 3D foam pads. Inks used were Real Red, Pacific Point and Certain Celery - the dt have made some beautiful cards please do pop on over and take a look.
I have another card for you later using this sketch - it also uses the colours from this week's Make My Monday challenge so please be sure to pop back - see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. What a terrific card. Those stamps are really nice and I love the striking colours you used xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic thinking to make the sketch work for an easel card! I did wonder when I saw your other card if it was pure coincidence that it was in the MMM colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I'd thought of this idea for the sketch Jacqueline I really struggled with it. Your card is fab and I love the way you've used this stamp set:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not cheating, and I ADORE these cards!!! GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely easel card, clever way to use this sketch. Cute stamps too, love the colour combo. A very cool card Jacqueline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards ...love the patriotic colours of the second one...
    Suzanne x
    PS...adore yoour cascading owls from the previous post also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and so clever, great take on the sketch and your stamping is fantastic.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really neat! I've never seen this fold before, super cards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.