Polka Dot Pull Up Card

This is a card I made a while age when Louise came round to craft - don't know why it's taken me so long to blog it but it's come in very handy as I am too busy to do anything else at the moment.
I got the tutorial from the resources section on Splitcoast Stampers - i found it very easy to follow and I'm very pleased with the results - take a look


All the card stock is from my stash drawer and probably years old (!) but the stamp set is the S'U Good Neighbors (still haven't given it back to Bev wonder if she's forgotten I've got it mwahahaha!) - it's stamped in Creamy Caramel and More Mustard inks.
Here's what happens if you pull the ribbon


And here's a couple of close ups of the sentiments



Thanks for looking - see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Oh Jacqueline, I'm still giggling over the evil laughter Mwahahaha! What a beauty this is! These little houses are a favourite of mine and I love the little 'miss you' tag. I really must have a go at this style of card - it's so effective! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!!! Although, I didn't know that you were a thief...hmmm...I may have to rethink my association with you! ;) LOVE the colors you've used--and I have those houses and haven't used them in quite a while...guess I need to get them out! LOVE it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. So elegant with the polka dots and i love the surprise of the pull tab. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd keep quiet about holding onto that stamp set if I were you!! This is so effective and it took me five minutes to get it sorted out in my head. Must have a go....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.