Faux Pressed Flowers

Mynnette's challenge this month over on Technique Tuesday is Faux Pressed Flowers - she has a great tutorial there too.
Take a look at my card and then I will tell you how I made it




I punched my flowers using the Boho Blossoms punch and purple papers, they were layered and glued in place on to white card stock. This was then run through my Cuttlebug in the Swiss Dots EF - flat backed gems were added to the centres and it was attached to a pre-scored card.
My main panel has been stamped using my Clarity Bicycle and coloured in using Wisteria Wonder marker pen. A sentiment was added from Simply Said and a trio of punched flowers were attached to the basket.

Getting really fed up with the weather now - it feels so cold and damp I think I may even light a fire!! - See you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. A really pretty card and clever idea with the pressed flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great technique Jacqueline - definitely one to remember. Know what you mean about the weather - great for mid-summer's day eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to refrain from putting the heating on! I hope it's nice when the children break up for hols at least. I love these little blooms together with the bicycle stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! I love the flowers in the basket and I like the way you've created your flowery frame too! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you have used this technique for the frame. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, Jacqueline. I am definately going to give this technique a whirl. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Jacqueline! Just trying to catch up with all my commenting--this is absolutely fabulous!!! LOVE your flower border around your bicycle! And the purple and pink are darling! Thanks for linking up to Technique Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.