Simply Stampin' Sketch

It feels like it's been a while since I have blogged - my last few posts were scheduled as I have been away and  now that I am back I am preparing for the Jubilee weekend. I am up to my eyeballs in bunting, fairy cakes and acrylic paint - but more on that story later.

The card I have made to show you today covers a lot: firstly it was made for the Mid-week Motivation for this week's Make My Monday challenge. It also follows the sketch over on this week's Simply Stampin' blog


And finally I had to make a Thank You card as I am making a presentation over the weekend to a lady who is retiring - whew - here is the card


Stamps used: S'U Baby Blossoms and Just Believe
Inks: Old Olive, Blushing Bride and Regal Rose.

I'm off now to paint the Queen's hat! - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. I loved it on the MMM blog yesterday and I love it here today... these flowers are so beautifully coloured and it's a really clever technique. Good luck with your Jubilee preparations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with just amazing cutting out on those flowers!

    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Simply Stampin'
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Lovely to see this stamp set used again! I miss it - it looks so wonderful here! Thanks for joining in the SSC! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, so soft, pretty, feminine and delicate - but clean and crisp too! What a gorgeous card - looking at it makes me want a cuppa in a bone china teacup! Fab fussy cutting too!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin' Jacqueline and I look forward to you playing along with us again soon!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty, feminine card Jacqueline! Nice use of embossing to create the frame. I love this stamp set, it was such a shame it was retired. Thanks for playing along with this week's Simply Stampin' Challenge! Kirei x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I haven't popped by in a while! LOVE this, Jacqueline! SO soft and gorgeous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, this must have taken you ages, all that cutting, I'm so sad that I didn't get this set last year, but glad to see it used again. A wonderful card that I'm sure anyone would be grateful to receive.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Simply Stampin.
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. Love the baby blossoms. It fits the sketch so well. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.