MMM - Flowers and Music

Morning everyone - I am away at the moment so hopefully this post has scheduled properly and has appeared on time!!
It's Make My Monday again and this week the challenge is to create something along the lines of Flowers and Music.
Here is my card


When I set out to make this card I realised that I had run out of card blanks - and horror of horrors I had no white or cream card to make one. Now I am much too tight to use my expensive coloured card stock to do this so I had a rootle around and found a card I had made ages ago that I didn't like. I hacked off the used bit , added a piece of Kraft card to the half that was left and voila! - problem solved. Will have to go shopping now though!
More scraps were added in the form of a piece of paper with music on, and a piece of Wisteria Wonder card stock that had gone through a Swiss Dots embossing folder. All that was left to do now was add my flowers - Baby Blossoms in Wisteria Wonder and Concord Crush - and my sentiment which is from Just Believe.
Hope you have time to pop on over to the blog where you will find all my fellow dt team mates and their fabulous work - bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous Jacqueline. Love the colours and shaped elements and the flowers are beautiful.
    Hope you manage to find some more card blanks too!
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing daunts you Jacqueline - I love the card base you've created! Wisteria Wonder and kraft are fabulous together and I love the Baby Blossoms with the music. Hope you're having a lovely time away. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your combination of flowers and music. Clever way to get around your card base shortage. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with this card, Jacqueline! LOVE the amazing colors, and the way you created your card base is genius! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your subtle card....the kraft goes so well with the lilac colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous inspirational card, beautifully designed and crafted.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.