Snowflakes

It's 52CCT time again and this week the theme is SNOWFLAKES - here is the first of my cards today



I have found a load of Christmas stash in one of my cupboards - it was some given to me a long time ago for my craft club. There is loads there so I snaffled a bit for my cards today! The green tree paper is actually 8" x 8" and it has been cut to fit a 5" x 5" card, I added some glitter to the trees and then embellished with some snowflake stickers.



I used another of the sheets of paper for this card and really didn't do much else except add a few flat backed gems and a 3D die cut snowflake in metallic purple paper.

OK - so far so good, this is my third attempt today to post this as my lap top is still refusing to behave it's self, I'm starting to think a visit to the shop might be in order - better start hunting for the receipt!

Please pop by Mynnette's blog to see her beautiful Christmassy creations and I will be back soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Well you have been busy!. Both of your cards are Fab and I love the purple card.

    Bev.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your computer starts to act appropriately. Sometimes I wish I could put my computer in time out! ;) These are FABULOUS--and I LOVE that you found supplies you haven't used and forgot about--I need to go through my stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful Jacqueline. I rather like the effect of those stickers and the purple snowflake is gorgeous! Good luck with finding the receipt - I think they go to the same place socks go to - you know, just one from a pair! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. And where teaspoons go.... (to continue Vicky's thoughts above)
    I love how different these two cards are. I always tend to do the same sort of thing with snowflakes... must be time for a change!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindos cartões Jacqueline!
    O cartão roxo está maravilhoso!
    Abraços do Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so happy to see the snowflakes theme at 52 CCT this week as I love snowflakes! Well done on using up some stash to make your 2 lovely cards - I love the colours you chose for them both! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.