Buttons and Bows at 52CCT

Hello - I'm back, my computer is feeling a lot better and I am now able to post again - yay! So after a week of doing nothing much I have two cards to show you today. It's 52CCT time again and this week is the Embellishment Challenge - Mynnette and I want to see what you can do with Buttons and Bows.
Here are my cards


I have had these mitten pegs in my craft stash for years and finally used them for this card - I added the little buttons - another horded item to finish them off and add a splash of bright colour. My ribbon is being held by the pegs.

DL style cards are not my favourites however I have a stack of them doing nothing and I though that one would be perfect for showcasing the fabulous snowflake ribbon. There are buttons on there - honest. They have decided to blend in with their surroundings - actually they are attached to the centres of the snowflakes on the ribbon!
Thanks for popping round to see me today - back soon to catch up with a workshop make. Oh - and before I forget, please pop over and visit Mynnette's blog 'cos she has some fab cards there too. Bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.