52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown

Morning all - having terrible problems with my lap top at the moment so if I suddenly disappear you will know why!
So it's Christmas Card time once more and over at the 52 CCT we have a Colour Challenge for you - take a look

My first card is a stamped ivy image designed by own fair hand and is coloured in using Pear Pizzazz and Lucky Limeade markers


My background card stock (Lucky Limeade) has been run through my Cuttlebug in the Swiss Dots folder to give it a bit of texture and I used my scallop edge punch for my border in the middle. Although it's difficult to see on this picture I have used some Distress Stickles on the small green leaves.


My next card uses a totally different green and I have used the 2 Step Bird punch to create some mistletoe. Liquid Pearls are perfect for adding the tiny berries.
My circle was made using a technique I saw on the telly recently and is a corner punch punched around a circle - difficult to explain but ever so easy to do!
Mynnette too has some gorgeous Green and White cards on her blog so please pop over and take a look - by for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Very impressed with your ivy on your first card! The whites and greens are perfect for Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO pretty, Jacqueline! LOVE the use of the flora for the green and the pearl accents on the second are amazing! So far so good over here weather wise, but we'll see what happens in the next hour or so--sorry to hear your laptop isn't working correctly! How incredibly frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ivy is gorgeous Jacqueline - you are a very, very talented lady - as anyone can see by looking at your wonderful artwork on the tab at the top of your blog too. I can never resist a green and white colour scheme... now all I need is some time! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.