OOPS - guess who forgot to post!

Today is the 'Add An Extra'challenge over on the 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown and I should have scheduled this last night ......... but I was tired and I thought that I would do it early this morning ................. but I slept in .................. and then I had to get up in a rush to go shopping - doh - failed all round!!
Anyway here are my dt cards for my added extra -
RHINESTONES



The top card uses some Stampin' Up card stock in Lucky Limeade and Real Red. My Craft Stamper Mag freebie was stamped on to Very Vanilla and coloured using Stampin' Write markers. There are rhinestones on the end of the elf's cap, the holly berries, the sentiment label and the scallop edge.
No. 2 card is a Hero Arts stamp (I think!) and is stamped in Old Olive ink. Real Red stars are stamped above the trees and then the trees on the centre label have been embellished with ruby red flat backed gems.

Our top 5 have been announced today too - did you win? Why not pop over and take a look.
Please visit Mynnette's blog too - she co-hosts the blog with me and she has some gorgeous samples too.
Bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. These are gorgeous cards, Jacqueline. I especially love the second one and how you've framed the trees in the middle. The red frame really makes the image pop! The lovely rhinestones are the perfect extra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, these are both fabulous!!!! AS ALWAYS, I'd never doubt you! ;) LOVE the little elves with the rhinestone holly berries, but I absolutely ADORE the trees on the popped up panel! :) LOVE them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered why I couldn't find your cards when I popped over yesterday! Love the zingy green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are quite amazing Jacqueline and I don't know how you do it, running all your clubs and your two challenge sites as well! I love your cards! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.