Another Sketch Challenge

Stampin' Royalty have a fantastic sketch for us to follow this week - take a look


So I thought I'd have a go at creating a card with it


I started off (as I always do) with a 5" x 5" card blank. On to this was matted a layer of Baja Breeze card stock. My strips of decorative paper are from the Springtime Vintage pack of DSP. The edges have all been sponged with Early Espresso ink.
My circles are stamped in Baja Breeze ink with a stamp from Just Believe, I then used a flower from Everything Eleanor to place over the top.
A label was cut in Whisper White and a sentiment from Simply Said stamped on to it. I then added some more of the flowers to finish it off.

Things are getting back to normal now after the Christmas break - I have been updating diaries and writing invoices all day with the promise of meetings and committee's to follow. I have my workshop taking place this Tuesday though which is always something to look forward to - details of this can be found here on my Craft Club Blog.
Bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. I really like all the inking you've done! Such a shabby chic feel! Thank you for joining in the Spread the L-O-V-E "thing". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, this is very pretty! love the little flowers! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an interesting sketch and I like the way you've interpreted it - good colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful card. I am sure the person that will receive it will be very pleased. What great inspiration.
    Amy S

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.