Christmas Card Workshop

Yesterday was my monthly Tuesday morning workshop and we were making Christmas cards. This is the main card that we made


I made each of my ladies a little kit containing everything they needed to make this card and I think they all had fun doing it. I am also posting a quick tutorial on how to make this card on my Craft Club blog if you would like to make it too.
We also had time to make this card too - this was very quick and easy to make and could easily be made in bulk


This is made using the Stampin' Up Pennant punch (cunningly swiped from Louise a couple of weeks ago!) and this makes a cute little 3D Christmas tree - it also folds flat for easy posting.
The last card looks quite quick to make but believe me it took ages punching out the pine fronds as my punch is very stiff and I ended up having to stand on it to get it to work!!


Once you have all the elements ready it doesn't take long to assemble and both cards will have tutorials to go with them on the Craft Club blog soon.
Thanks for looking, see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. They're wonderful Jacqueline especially the first. I adore that bead embellishment! Vx

    PS You should definitely get that vermillion on your wish list - I know you would make amazing things with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had great time making these cards, and Thanks for doing all the hard work and punching out all the necessary bits and bobs.

    Bev.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are lovely! Wish I lived closer so I could join you! :) I believe I will be purchasing that pennant punch--I LOVE punches!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacqueline !
    These are lovely; my favourite is the first as it features " Lovely as a Tree " and the Christmas blue/white combination which reminds me that I haven't played with this combo this year ! Love the wreath too, do you mind if I case this idea, you know how I love wreaths ! ?
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are brilliant Christmas cards and it must be fun crafting together and sharing ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.