Christmas Bookmark card - Tutorial.

I have had a lovely day today - I have been out crafting with a lovely lady called Jane ( you can find her blog here ) and we made some gorgeous little Christmas boxes. I haven't quite finished them yet but I will get them up on the blog as soon as I have.
Speaking of Christmas (and it is only 54 days away folks) I had a go at an idea that has been buzzing around in my head for a while.
I took a 5" x 5" card blank and scored a line down 2" in from the edge with a perforating tool.


I then took a piece of white card stock and stamped a winter scene with some blue ink, a sponge and some ripped copy paper


I then took some blue card stock and cut it so that it would fit either side of the perforated line. The winter scene was then cut to fit the blue card stock. It was all then attached to the card


I bought a craft magazine recently and on the cover was a free set of clear Polka Doodles stamps - perfect for what I wanted. I added a couple of sentiments and my stamped design was attached using 3D foam pads



The card can be sent and then the edge of the card can be easily removed to use as a bookmark.
Thanks for looking - bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. A brilliant idea - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design and I love the BP you made:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea - will definately give this ago
    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fab idea and I love the design too! Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.