Vaseline Resist Card

Make My Monday this week is going all Autumnal with resist techniques. So for the Mid-week Motivation spot this week there is another technique that you may be unfamiliar with. It uses Vaseline and a brayer and if you are intrigued and want to find out more - please do pop over and take a look.
Meanwhile after the technique has been executed - this is something that you can make with the finished card stock


The stamp is one of my own designs -Fancy Leaf Branch and the inks are various yellows, oranges and reds. The dark red is Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler and it just so happened that I had some gros grain ribbon in exactly that shade in my ribbon box. The background card stock is also Cherry Cobbler. A heart shaped paper clip is attached to the sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by today - I love reading your comments and I'm really grateful for any that I get - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Gorgeous images and colours on here Jacqueline and the resist sounds intriguing so will pop over for a look.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have done with your piece of resist background

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do find this vaseline technique intriguing and I love the card you've made with those delicate little leafy images. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.