Look what I've been playing with

This is one of my new hostess sets - Precious Butterflies. I was having a play and this is what I made



I used Old Olive and Tempting Turquoise inks plus a few blue gems stuck on using a glue pen. It was all stamped on a piece of white card stock which was sponged around the edge with Old Olive ink, this was then attached to the card blank.
I am going to enter this card into the challenge over on Flutter By Wednesday's. This week it is an open challenge which means all you have to do is make a card with a butterfly, fairy or angel.
Thanks for looking - I will be back tomorrow with some more butterflies and maybe a peek at my other hostess set - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. I like the colour choices on this pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with a lovely sentiment. I don't have any SU stuff, feel like I'm missing out! lol.
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The butterflies are gorgeous in T. Turquoise! I love your subtle sponging too. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh