Just Believe Waterfall Card

Today at my workshop I revived an old classic - the waterfall card. I had four lovely ladies attending and at 10 o clock this morning we all started the mammoth task of cutting all our bits out.(!). I must admit that there is a lot of work involved in making this card however, the result is rather good - take a look


So - this started life as a 5" x 5" card blank (I always use this size, I buy them from The Works as they are relatively cheap). I then matted and layered some card stock and DSP. The waterfall slider is stamped with Stampin' Up Just Believe as is the image that I stamped directly on to the paper and the slider is then attached using brads before attaching the background papers to the card blank.
There is a full tutorial on how to make this card over on The Craft Club Blog - I hope you can pop over and take a look.
Bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. A very pretty card,I agree a lot of work but I always think worth the effort. Very pretty papers. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and thanks for sharing the tutorial too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous Jacqueline. Something I've yet to do as the amount of cutting tends to put me off too but I'll have a look at the tutorial as it's bound to make it easier.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.