Metal Steampunk.

It's week 16 at the Make My Monday challenge blog and this week the challenge is to incorporate some metal into your card or project.
This was a fun one to do - I still don't know if I have yet fully grasped the whole Steampunk style but here goes
The image (if I remember correctly) comes from the Graphics Fairy, it's printed on to cream card and the edges have been sponged with Really Rust and Pumpkin Pie inks.
The flowers have been stamped using one of the free Craft Stamper Mag stamps and I have added a couple of cogs to the top two and a Tim Holtz pointer to the bottom one.
There is a piece of ball chain threaded through the lace and added to this are the ends of two zips.
Hope you are able to join in this week or at least pop over to see what my lovely design team have come up with this week. See you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. This is a wonderful image and the steampunk flowers are great. Super card

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really fabulous and feminine steampunk card Jacqueline. Love the colours and flowers and the zip detail is fantastic.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so resourceful Jacqueline! I love the 'findings' you've put on your card. Have to say steampunk isn't my thing either but it's been fun finding that out! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful. I love it. And love the originality of this gorgeous card
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jacqueline, this is so very different. I love the zip detail...Very lovely indeed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card--the metal elements in the middle of the flowers are wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.