MMM - Challenge 10 - Birds or Bugs.

We are on week 10 at Make My Monday and as the title implies it's Birds or Bugs. I have chosen Birds and I have made a card with no stamping whatsoever! Take a look
This one of my favourite layouts at the moment and this time I have put the same bird in each square. The base card is a 5" x 5" square card with a layer of Chocolate Chip card stock. This is then layered with a piece of designer paper and then small squares of the Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla card. The birds are punched from Chocolate Chip and some more designer paper and each has a tiny blue gem for an eye. All supplies except for the gems are Stampin' Up.
I would just like to say congrats to my good friend Beverely as she came top3 this week - well done and see you Tuesday!
Now what are you waiting for - get on over there and have a go. Oh - by the way you can get there by catching a ride HERE - see you - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Just love the layout of your card Jacqueline and all the little birds are gorgeous in the colour combination.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely flock of "blue birds" I seem to have a block whith the colour blue..
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout, such a pretty design. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great flock of birds - lots of punching but worth it for the end result

    ReplyDelete
  5. So eye catching Jacqueline - love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.