Anything but a Card......

.....is the theme for this week's challenge at the Simply Stampin' challenge blog. As they are a challenge blog for everyone who loves Stampin' Up products they want to see something ie a stamp image or sentiment that is Stampin' Up on all of the projects we make. Needless to say - this is one of my most favourite of challenges!
This week I have made a notebook. I always recycle the backs of note pads as they are a great source of chipboard and this time I covered it in white paper. I recycled an old sketch pad, cut the paper to size and bound it together with the covers with my Zutter Bind it All machine
So to prevent this note book remaining naked I added some Sahara Sand card stock and some Vintage Springtime DSP. Here is the back of the book

I then drew some inspiration from one of the Simply Stampin' design team - Angela. This is the piece that caught my eye - here (scroll down a little). And here is my interpretation

I used my Baby Blossoms stamp set, some collaged DSP and the 2 Step Bird Punch.
Now I usually make these sort of things to sell at my craft fairs but this one I have fallen in love with and it will remain with me!
Hope you like it - see you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous Jacqueline. Love the paper and all the pretty images.
    This definitely makes me want a Bind It All!
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, lovely use of the Baby Blossom stamps with my fave (this week ;-)) Springtime Vintage papers, I am not surprised you have fallen in love with it, it's gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining in at Simply Stampin' Challenges
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant idea to use the Baby Blossoms flowers in little boxes like this. It's a beautiful notebook Jacqueline! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous Jacqueline, I can see why you wouldn't want to part with it! Thanks for joining in with this weeks Simply Stampin Challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, this is absolutely lovely! Can definitely see why you want to keep this one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.