Mojo Bliss

First of June today - yikes how time is flying! Time for another Mojo Monday challenge too. Here is this week's sketch
I went for the easy option and chose the square card to make - although not so easy lining up my paper for those triangles - take a look

This is a whole mixture of stuff - Elegant Soiree and Springtime Vintage DSP, Bliss and Vintage Vogue stamp sets and (nicked form Bev) a flower die and ribbon. Also used Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy inks.
So glad I didn't opt for the circle sketch although I do think that this technique makes a lovely effect.
Bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. This is really lovely Jacqueline. Lovely papers and colours and the frame effect is beautiful.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost missed this one! I love your frame effect with those gorgeous papers and it looks fab with the mixture of stamps and with the 3D flowers. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.