MMM challenge 4 - Sketch

It's Monday again - I've had a very busy weekend and I'm exhausted but that's another story. Today there is a sketch waiting for you over on the Make My Monday challenge blog - and remember the theme is still FLORAL.
I have used some Stampin' Up DSP from the Elegant Soiree set. The leaves are from the Just Believe stamp set and I have added some punched flowers and a few blue blingy gems to finish it off.
Don't forget at the end of this challenge the monthly prize winner will be announced and a new theme will be in place for July - bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. I love the background paper, great card.

    Cathx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Jacqueline and just the right cool colours for this heatwave! Looking forward to hearing about your busy weekend. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely card Jacqueline. Love the colours and the floral panel is gorgeous.
    Hope you're recovering from your busy weekend.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.