Fancy Fold French Foliage.

Today's card started out as a Tri-shutter card, I was making up a sample to show the ladies who will be coming to the June Tuesday morning workshop. Well I was mooching around You Tube to check on all the measurements and I came across one demonstrated by Dawn HERE and I thought "ooh that's different - let's do that" I started it about midday and I finished it about 4.30pm - no good for a 2 hour workshop! Although I may have got it done a little quicker had Beverley not been here - I think we have done more gossiping and giggling than crafting!!!!
Anyway - here is my card
This is the front - I have used French Foliage (brilliant for 'man' cards) and I am really enjoying the little splodge stamp - great for covering up smudges! The base card is Papermania Kraft Basics again along with some Really Rust card stock. Inks were Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Creamy Caramel and Close to Cocoa.
Here is a picture of the inside

So the moral of this story is 'don't time yourself making things for a workshop when Bev is around'!!! ( I think she would say the same about me though!!) and ladies doing the workshop...... this is what we are doing

...... it's a lot less complicated!
Bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. A super card with lovely warm colours. I cant wait to make one like it next Tuesday.( after our marathon session this morning I'd better bring some lunch!!!!!!)

    Hope you get a good response to your first blog challenge,I'll be entering my card soon.

    Happy Birthday for Friday, Bev.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it Jacqueline! Covers up splodges? It's definitely a must-have!!! Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.