Ever Felt Old?

Today my son William is 18 years old - I can't believe that the time has gone by so fast. I no longer have children - they are both adults - I feel so old!!!! So I got up at 6am this morning to make this card for him after every one exclaimed in horror when I suggested buying him a birthday card instead of making him one. Never mind I get to rest for a few days as I'm popping off later to see mum and dad. Any way here is the card
I have used some Very Vanilla and Early Espresso card stock along with Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel and Really Rust inks - all from Stampin' Up of course. I also used my favourite stamp at the moment - French Foliage. I shall be entering this into the sketch challenge over on the Simply Stampin' blog.
See you next week - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. BUY a card?!!! I should think not Jacqueline! I bet he really appreciated this gorgeous leafy number - much more personal. Have a lovely time visiting your mum and dad! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. I feel old too Jacqueline, tomorrow is my grandson James 5th birthday and he wants me to make him a card with Superman, so I'm off to Google and must get it made tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a lovely card and fabulous colours too!! Thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin' challenge this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just stunning! You've reminded me of all the lovely retired SU colours I have.
    Cx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.