Sunset Teasel.

I am making the most of this gorgeous set while I can. It's called Inspired by Nature - it's a retired set borrowed from my friend Bev and I love it. The grass stamp is just so versatile and I think that I will have to use it every day till I have to give it back! Today I have teamed it up with my Teasel stamp to create a sunset effect. I brayered the background using some Whispers Archival inks and my brayer, then I stamped the grass with Close to Cocoa and the teasels with Chocolate Chip. To give the picture some depth I stamped the teasels twice before re-inking.
The sentiment was stamped onto cream card and cut with some decorative edge scissors. This was so I could enter it into today's Splitcoast Stampers challenge.
So - one more day before the weekend - this week has gone sooooo fast. Got to start seriously thinking about making some Easter Cards else it will have been and gone! Bye for now - Jacqueline xx.


Comments

  1. Oh Jacqueline, I'm sooo jealous of your brayer techniques, this card is fabulous! I always draw a blank when it comes to the brayer, don't really know how to use it but absolutely love the effects it gives, could do with a class I think.....lol

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kind of image is absolutely my favourite and your card is just gorgeous! I'm keen to 'live with passion' but first, I have to say I'm quite passionate about having a lie-in tomorrow! Have a great weekend Jacqueline! Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.