Ornate Flower in Coral.

Hi folks - not starting the week off very well at the moment as I am suffering with a bit of a head cold. I can't breathe and it's so frustrating.
However that has not stopped me from crafting - as if - and today I have made this card
This a card inspired by the Clean and Simple challenge today on Splitcoast Stampers. It is using up some of my scraps and some of my treasured Cameo Coral card stock. It's treasured because it is no more - retired - finito :(    The stamp set is Ornate Flowers also stamped with Cameo Coral and a touch of Old Olive. I have used a Martha Stewart punch (will have to give that back on Thurs evening :(( ) and one of my huge silver brads holding a piece of Very Vanilla ribbon. Don't know what I will come up with tomorrow - friend Bev is coming round but I am showing her how to set up her own blog. I have been persuading her to do this for ages - good job too 'cos she is a fab card maker as hopefully you will soon see! Bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. This is a lovely elegant card - you have got the proportion just right...everyone should live in Blogland so good luck to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This flower looks gorgeous in Cameo Coral - and, like you, I miss this colour. Tell Bev I shall be looking forward to seeing her creations! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.