More Workshop News.

Continuing my 3D Flowers theme my workshop next Thursday night will be making a rose using a six petal flower. I did a tutorial on this a while ago - you can find it by clicking here.
The card is a basic 5"x 5" card blank and I have stamped and sponged a mat in More Mustard followed by a mat stamped and sponged onto Very Vanilla with Old Olive ink. The Vintage Vogue and Greenhouse Garden sets were used. In the four corners are the small flowers from Greenhouse Garden and the main flower is stamped with the large flower from Vintage Vogue. The sentiment and cut out pieces are from a Papermania stamp set.
I am hoping to demonstrate other kinds of 3D flowers on the night and if you would like to come along and you live in the Malvern area please e-mail me for details etc.
I am off to find a jumper, there has been no sun today and I am feeling rather chilly. Hope the sun is shining where you are - bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. I love your multi-framed look here and the green and orange colour combo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.