Birthdays and Bunting.

I think I am just in time with this - it's the Blue Jelly scrapbook challenge and the theme this month is 'Birthdays and Bunting'
I had a good rifle through all my boxes of photographs and managed to find some taken at my Daughter's 6th birthday party
I used Brocade Blue (retired) for the background and stamped around the edges with two star stamps from Wondrous Gift and Hung Up on the Holidays. The photos have Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose mats (I was trying to use up some scraps) and the bunting is Regal Rose. I used Brocade Blue and Night of Navy ink. I also used a white gel pen to high light some of the journaling.
I am off now to post this on to the Blue Jelly scrapbook challenge - see you after the holidays. Hope you all have a wonderful Easter - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. I love the way you make 'frames' with small stamps around the outside of cards and now here on these pages. It is a technique I'll be borrowing - will credit you of course! These are brilliant pages and the white (well, blue in this case!) space really draws attention to the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.