3D Flowers.

I didn't know whether I was going to have time to do a post today - but I have decided to take five and show off some flowers that I have made. These are what I will be demonstrating (amongst other things) tomorrow night at my workshop.
All these flowers are adapted from tutorials I have found on You Tube - adapted 'cos I haven't had the correct tools and I have had to substitute my own. I love the Fuchsia though and I can't wait 'till I have enough time to play around with it and make a complete project. So - that is what's kept me busy all day - prepping my samples and making sure everything is ready for tomorrow - I'm still not finished yet so I had better get back to it!! - See you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Jacqueline - I so wish I could slope off to the Malvern area tonight! These are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.