Teething Troubles.

I don't know if anyone has noticed but a the top of my sidebar there is a link to my new website where I am going to sell my own clear polymer stamps. They will be my own designs - that is drawn by me and I will also make them. Well - I have all the stamp making equipment, I have the designs and I was just scanning them into my computer when the scanner just gave up and stopped working! So frustrating! So it will be a little while longer before I have any thing to sell.
Today's card is one I made a while ago using a stamp I designed and had made up

This is simply stamped with a Memento ink pad in Tuxedo Black and coloured using Promarkers. Memento ink pads are the only ones I know of that you can use to stop the Promarkers bleeding when you colour. The orchid has been cut out and raised up on some 3D foam pads.
I'm sorry this is very short and sweet today - I have to finish preparing for my workshop, prepare for a meeting tonight and try and fix my stupid scanner - I fear that there will be growling and much gnashing of teeth! - Bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Isn't it typical! I think our equipment waits for the right moment before breaking! Pretty stamp Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.