Coffee Filter Mini Album - Part 3.

This is the third and final part and shows the cover to my album. It's covered with more embellishments from Cosmo cricket and some green rik-rak ribbon.

I bound the album with some rings and then added some ribbons and fibres - there is also a silver heart charm hiding there too

inside the pockets are some file cards for journaling - I used the tab punch from Stampin' Up and added ribbons and fibres to these too.

So - I have a card to show you tomorrow to finish off the week and then...............well that's a bit of a secret. I shall be working hard over the weekend to show you something rather special - see you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Goodness Jacqueline! What a detailed piece of work - and something to be treasured for a lifetime and more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.