Birthday Card for my Girl.

Good morning - hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
Today I have a birthday card to share with you - one I made for my Daughter Briony.

This is a combination of Old Olive and Cameo Coral. I used a technique I invented for myself by inking up my stamp (from the Just Believe set) with Old Olive ink, and then removing with a damp cotton bud the parts I want a different colour (ie the flower heads). With a clean cotton bud I pick up ink from the Cameo Coral pad and add it to parts I want - the flower heads. The butterfly is from Butterfly Prints and it is punched out using the butterfly punch - I also added a bit of bling - well it was her 19th birthday after all!
Well that's me done for today - I'm off now to do more playing. I am in the middle of creating another mini album this time made out of paper bags. It's in preparation for my workshop on Thursday night.
OK so have a good weekend - especially if you are in the area visiting the Stitch and Creative Crafts Show - it's just down the road from me. See you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Stunning - I'm sure Briony will love it! What an interesting technique to colour your stamp - perfect if you don't have the colour you want in a marker.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.