Two Step Stamping Workshop.

Last week saw my February Tuesday workshop and the theme was 'Two Step Stamping'. To help my ladies understand what I meant by this I prepared some examples

There is a bit of glare on the photo 'cos I laminated them and they will now be stored in my stamp index for future reference.
After we had done a bit of practicing with and without a stamp positioner, I then demonstrated the Twisted Easel Card. Garden Greenhouse seemed to be the favourite - one lady loved it so much she has borrowed my set! I chose Bird on a Branch, this is a set form last year's Mini Catalogue which is now retired - but I love it. I also used a bit of Vintage Vogue too.
It is essential to use a stamp positioner with this set as it is very difficult to stamp the three images by eye. The colours I used are Cameo Coral, Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla. Here is a view from the side.

This next week is another of my workshops and I will demo-ing some Brayering techniques - one of my favourite things. See you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.