Sketch Challenge

Today's card follows the sketch from this week's *MOJO MONDAY* challenge 

I decided to use up some of the retired card stock I had left and I'm not really sure I'm happy with the result.

The colours are Mellow Moss and Ruby Red - which did look O.K. But then I added the black ribbon and I think that was my mistake - what do you think?
The stamp sets used were Flight of the Butterfly and Butterfly Prints with a bit of two step stamping again. I also added a few black gems and a couple of brads to hold the ribbon on.
Thanks for stopping by, see you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. I don't think the black ribbon is a mistake at all! I love the way you've used the little flower to make a pretty border.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.