Ornate Flowers

I'm having such a good time in my craft room today. I'm sort of having a clear out of all the stuff I don't need any more but finding hidden treasures that I'd forgotten I had. That does mean though that there is more playing than clearing! Another good thing is annoying my kids by playing my Bruce Springsteen CDs REALLY loud!
Today I have sought inspiration from two places. Firstly I headed over to Splitcoast Stampers and followed the Sketch Challenge from yesterday. I also saw a card on Vicky's blog here - where she had used a combination of mustard and black and this is what I have come up with -

I also used Stampin' Up Ornate Flowers to create my image.
Really must get back to my sorting now - see you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. I can't take credit for this colour combo - it was the Colour Coach that did it! Looks fab with these stamps and the more I see them the more I think I'd better get them onto my wish list... Your idea of a clear-out sounds a lot more fun than mine! Don't lose your voice singing along!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.