Cherry Pink.

One of my favourite colours this year is Stampin' Up's Cherry Cobbler. It's a very deep, almost blood red. However I would never normally team up red with pink - so I was very surprised with the way this card turned out

The colour combo comes from yesterday's Colour Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers and should have been Cherry Cobbler, Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink. I didn't have any Melon Mambo so I substituted Rose Red instead. The stamp set is Just Believe. I even made a special effort with this card and decorated inside - instead of just stamping the usual 'Happy Birthday' or 'Best Wishes'

Now, I really should not be sat here playing in my craft room - I'm away for the weekend and have a million and one things to do before I go............maybe just a few minutes more.......! - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Love the card. Have a great weekend.

    Cathx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cherry Cobbler too and what a fabulous way to use this set! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.