One Layer Card.

This is not normally something I would do - I like to layer up my card and add embellishments and so on. However, my Mother -in- Law needed a 'thin' card to send to America. So I made this

I went straight on to a C6 sized card with my brayer. I blocked out the moon with a post it note and used some scrap copy paper torn into a hill shape. The ink I used was Baja Breeze. I then used Lovely as a Tree (one of my all time favourite sets) to create a forest and then stamped my reindeer jumping over the moon. So, hopefully this will be 'thin' enough for MIL to post.
We have more snow falling at the moment so I don't think I will be venturing out today - I think I'm going to hibernate!
See you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. I absolutely love this! One layer cards don't have to be boring and I think you've really proved that with this one. Nothing like hibernating in the craft room!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.