Simply Sayin'

Brrrrrrrrrrr - it's cold out there. Just been to do the weekly shop and can't see a thing it's so foggy. I live next to a cider orchard and the boys have been picking the apples with their huge tractors. Those massive wheels have really churned up the field and everywhere is a sea of mud - not a good start to the day. However here is a card to hopefully cheer you up

This is using one of my favourite Stampin' Up colours - sadly now retired - Brocade Blue. I used the Simply Said stamp set along with the tiny flower from Flight of the Butterfly. It is all the same ink although I stamped the image two or three times before re-inking to get differing tones. The main card is Very Vanilla and I have also used a small piece of Crumb Cake (mmmmmm cake). For a finishing touch I added some tiny blue sparklies to the centres of the flowers.
I am off now to scrape 3" of mud from my shoes and the kitchen floor! See you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. I love the way you stamped off to make all those different tones of colour and this is such a beautiful set. Isn't it wicked of Stampin' Up to re-name Kraft Crumb Cake? I'm sure they only did it to torment us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.