It's so frustrating.......

.......... I hope I'm not being a killjoy but - I hate the snow. I was supposed to be going to see my Dad - he is in hospital this week but with the present conditions and the forecast - I don't think that's going to happen. Also this Saturday is the Christmas Fair - I have worked quite hard to make loads of stuff for this so I'll be very disappointed if it doesn't come off. Plus - and this is the worst - the snow has knocked out our Freeveiw box and I can't watch Neighbours. Somebody please tell me if Donna gets to Ringo's funeral on time!!
OK - sad, ranting lady has now finished and I will now calmly show some mini calendars I have made. Really quick and simple to make -

These have been made using Stampin' Up 'Elegant Soiree' DSP and the Boho Blossoms punch and they are just offcuts of chipboard, covered and decorated with a bit of Very Vanilla ribbon for hanging.
Will leave you now with a pic of the view from our house across the valley

See you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. What a stunning view! Hope you're back onto Freeview now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.