Another Pop-Up Card.

Well, we all had a good night last night making our Pop-Up Christmas cards. Most made tree scenes as I had done except one lady who made a lovely card with pop-up snowflakes - very effective. The Christmas Card and matching Gift Tag competition prize went to Louise - she made a lovely card and tag in traditional red and green and had added robins made with the 2 Step Bird Punch.
The card I made was using another Hero Arts stamp - Happy Holiday Trees.

I used Baja Breeze card stock and ink (Stampin' Up), and some sparkly glitter. Here's what it looks like inside -

The sentiment is from the Wondrous Gift stamp set and the little twiggy thingy is from Lovely as a Tree.
Now, some say ................... it's only FIVE weeks to Christmas!! Yikes how did that happen? I've only got two weeks left to prepare for the big Christmas Fair in the village. I think I'm going to very busy in the next few days! - See you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Loved yesterday's pop-up card, adore today's! The scene looks so real!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.