Sparkly Trees.

I have done a lot of tree cards lately - mainly in autumnal colours - but when my friend Jane came to play yesterday she showed me these stamps and I just had to have a go with them. They are from Kanban and are just gorgeous - especially in my favourite colours Old Olive and Not Quite Navy (Stampin' Up).

This is just very simply stamped onto vanilla card stock, mounted onto the coloured card and then finished off with a few green sparkles. I also covered two notebooks with the same cardstock and used the smaller tree stamp to decorate them.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look - see you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. I love these stamps, there is another set very similar that I use a lot. Have a look here,
    http://ozankoybookshopcraftclasses.blogspot.com/ and scroll down to the bottom.

    Your parcel is on its way you should get it this week.

    Cathx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jacqueline! I do love a tree! It looks fantastic in these colours and the touch of sparkle is perfect. Thanks for the Star Wars comment - bet you're glad you did it when you could and do you sometimes watch them again just for old times sake?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.