New stamps

Yay - I got new stamps. I have just received the new 'Just Believe' set from Stampin' Up along with some card and ink in the new Baja Breeze colour. Only had time to make one card so far but this colour is sooo lovely - just had to have a play.

I really will have to find some time this week to play with this properly - where does all the time go? I have also taken on some voluntary work at the local village 'Teeny Tots' - I will be making tea for all the mums and pouring out gallons of juice - I wonder if they will let me play with the plasticine?!
See you soon folks - happy crafting - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Ooooh I love this set! It looks beautiful in the Baja Breeze you've chosen too. You won't have time to play with the plasticine - these mums need caffeine and they need it now! Thanks for your jedi remark Jacqueline, it made me chuckle. And I was wondering - when my boys leave home, will you play Star Wars with me?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shadow stamping, what a great effect. Can't wait to get this stamp set at convention next week!

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.