My First Scrapbook Page.

I don't normally do scrapbooking. I've made a few memory books - for myself and for family, but 12" x 12" - I didn't go there. All that space to be filled in just scared me!
Anyway I think I mentioned before about the ladies in my craft group setting me a challenge, well one lady set me the challenge of a 12" x 12" scrapbook page, using my own photos, my own colour and decoration choice and a hand cut title. The last bit stumped a little - did she mean draw my own letters and cut them out or use a die cutting machine? I don't have any alphabet dies and I really didn't trust my cutting out to be neat enough so I cheated and ignored that bit! I did however cut out all 18 flowers by hand and hand stamped the background paper. This has been done using Stampin' Up Earth Elements inks and the Vintage Vogue stamp set.

The photos are of my wedding - 20 years ago in February and you wouldn't believe looking at those pics that only the week before there had been 2ft of snow!!!
Hope you can stop by tomorrow - still got 2 challenges left! - bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. I hope it's made you want to do more scrapbooking Jacqueline - this is stunning! I love the colours you've used for your Vintage Vogue flowers. Great photos - you both look so happy and nervous and excited all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh