In Vogue.

I needed to make a small gift for someone, and I had some bits and pieces left over form the previous card so I made this - a post-it note holder. I adjusted the measurements of one demo'ed on You Tube. (Just go to You Tube and key 'post-it note holder' into the search bar and there are loads to choose from). I also used my new Stampin' Up favourite stamp set - Vintage Vogue.

I love this set so much that I couldn't resist playing a little longer and I came up with this

I think it was seeing a card similar to this on Vicky's blog that made me fall in love with the set.
I have used Chocolate Chip cardstock and ink, Creamy Caramel and Old Olive ink and some self adhesive, flat backed pearls.
I'm off now for my Sunday Lunch - seeyou soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. I'm so pleased to have inspired you! Vintage Vogue is a fantastic set and you've done it proud! Love the Post-It holder - must give it a go.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.