Copy Cat.

It's not that I've lost my mojo or anything, but I was browsing the web and came across this gorgeous card over on Monica's  blog. I instantly fell in love with it and decided that as I had just received some new cardstock from Stampin' Up - I would have a go at recreating it. I changed some colours and ommitted the ribbon and some stamping but the rest I'm afraid is a blatant copy!

I have used Stampin' Up colours Old Olive and Ruby Red, some grey and white cardstock from my stash and a C6 card blank. Stamps used are S'U Greenhouse Garden and the sentiment is from my NEW set - Vintage Vogue. I also used S'U Scallop Edge punch and the 2 Step Bird punch. The centres of the flowers were made by using a small circle punch, Old Olive cardstock and some self adhesive pearls.
I am off now to play some more with my new stamps - see you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.