Workshop Projects.

Just a quick short post as promised to show you the Flip Album I demonstrated at last week's workshop. This one is a made up album without all the embellishments

This is the bare bones of the album and as far as we got on Thursday night. Hopefully my Ladies went staight home and decorated their albums - just as I did

The pink album was the sample album - this is the one I made on the night. Blue seems to be my colour of the moment. Inspirarion for the little tag pockets was taken from a video I saw on You Tube and the papers are Blue Awning by K&Company. Here is the cover

Can you see a little Stampin' Up sneaking in there........ yep you guessed it Greenhouse Garden! If you pop back later I will have yesterday's project to show too - bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.