Keyring

Hi folks - hope you had a good weekend and didn't get too much rain. I managed to dodge in and out of the showers and I got quite a bit of weeding done. Managed to get some crafting in too - making something special for my big family lunch tomorrow. And also squeezed in a bit of time to make this -

I needed a new keyring for my keys and thought that my Grungepaper would fit the bill perfectly. So I drew around some chipboard flower shapes onto the Grungepaper, cut them out and coloured them with my distress ink pads. I then punched holes in the middle of the flowers and put them all together on a jumbo eyelet (Stampin' Up). Before closing the eyelet I used a piece of Grungepaper to make a loop through which I inserted a ring binder clippy thingy (will change that though as soon as I get my Tim Holtz Idea-ology D-Rings through the post).
Thing is - now I have made it, I don't want to put it in my handbag with all the rubbish that accumulates in there. Think I will have to call it a 'Bag Charm' instead and hang it on the outside.
O.K wil leave you now, don't forget to come back soon. I will leave you with a picture of my garden just after the rain this morning. Bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.