Flight of the Butterfly.

Good evening everyone. Just a quick post before I go to bed - it's nearly 10 and I'm feeling pretty tired. I have had a busy day preparing for my workshop tomorrow. We are using the Stampin' Up stamp set Flight of the Butterfly and I made a couple of cards to inspire my ladies - take a look

This is called a recessed window card and I got the idea from a Splitcoast Stampers tutorial on You Tube. Apart from the stamp set I used the Butterfly Punch and some Elegant Eggplant card stock and ink. I used my trusty Cuttlebug for the corners and embossing and the sentiment stamp from Bird on a Branch. Not being content to just make one card - oh no - I revisited You Tube and found this idea for a stair step card

For this card I used Sage Shadow and Always Atichoke and various paper punches.
We are going to be making a 'Card in a Bag' tomorrow morning so please pop back to see the results. I will also have my completed 'Flip Album' from last week's workshop to show you too.
Sleep tight - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.